The Ohio State University Dance Team strives to honor the past, maximize the present, and impact the future! Inside Dance goes behind the scenes and under the lights with Head Coach Melissa McGhee in this in-depth feature on the 4x National Champions!
Photo credit: Dean Burns Photography
The February/March issue of Inside Dance features the OSUDT! Join us for a candid Q&A with head coach Melissa McGhee!
“Our mission as a team is to honor the past, maximize the present, and impact the future. This team had decades and decades of iterations before we were finally able to break into the Athletic Department and be recognized as the “official” dance team of the University. We work really hard to create meaningful connections to our alumni. After all, their foundation paved the way for the current team’s opportunities and it is important that we never lose sight of what a privilege that is.”
Special Features Also Include:
- New! Behind the Mic – Go behind the microphone of Inside Dance with Taylor and Alex, our new podcast!
- NATIONAL DANCE COACHES ASSOCIATION PRESENTS MY DANCE STORY – Exceptional, Diverse & Grateful! Angi Clark-Lampkin proves embracing inclusivity creates exceptional experiences. In this first installment of My Dance Story, Clark-Lampkin details her journey performing for Ohio State Buckeye Dance Force and how the road of obstacles she overcame inspired (and drove) her every step of the way.
- THE POSITIVE DANCE MOM BLOG By Sarah Schneeweis
- The Tye4x – PhysicalMind Institute’s Tye4X Takes Dance & Dancer Health A Level Up!
- Spotlight on Mike Gamble of the Institution för Skådespeleri – Stockholms konstnärliga högskolan (Acting School of Stockholm University of the Arts) in Going for Broke – We go global with Gamble and his journey from dancer to teacher to making history!
Available in ‘Back Issues’
Inside Dance Magazine
The magazine for dance today!